First, thank you for your interest in being a guest blogger on costhack.com
Costhack.com, is a leading finance site with a heavy concentration in the business and automotive niche. Our articles aim to help consumers and business owners save money by being educated about the costs of different services in various industries.
Topics We May Accept
- Business Success Stories
- Business Ideas
- How Much It Cost To Open X Business
- How To Open X Business
- Business Software Reviews
- Startups ideas
- How Profitable is X Business
How To Contact Us
or by sending an email directly to contact (at) costhack.com
What are we looking for in a Guest Post Submission?
Ensuring the authenticity of your content is paramount when publishing it. To do so, you must verify for plagiarism and eliminate any spelling or grammar errors prior to sending us.
We only approve the original content. We do not accept anything that has been published somewhere else.
When we publish your article, you may share it on social media and bookmarking sites after getting a live link in your email, you can include a link back to the article on our website. If we found a breach of this we will unpublish your article.
Relevancy – What Topics Are Relevant To Our Site?
We MOSTLY accept articles in the business and automotive niche. However, any cost guide and/or pricing guide may fit.
Take a good look around the site for ideas of articles that might fit, and make sure you’re not suggesting something we’ve already published. Once you decided on an appropriate topic please email us to get our approval.
We require a minimum of 1500 words per article, with NO exceptions. Shorter posts do not get indexed so don’t waste your time and our time.
Article Writing Format & Tips
- Word count should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- Please write in grammatically correct English, formatted in American English.
- Make sure that your articles contain proper heading and subheadings, such as H1, H2, and H3. These headings will help divide the article into sections.
- Please include high-quality images from a royalty free website in your articles, and please ensure that the images you add are relevant to the article.
- If you add any links to your article, make sure that the links are connected to the correct anchor texts. You must also ensure that the links used add value to your article, while also helping the reader at the same time.
Editing, Rejection & Removal
When it comes to writing business guest posts, Wed recommends approaching them with a professional demeanor; they should discuss all facets of a company, such as leadership roles and teamwork in an organization. So carefully research any material you write before publishing it to ensure that the content is assertive yet verifiable.
We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar and readability. We reserve the right to remove/unpublish your post if it becomes irrelevant, outdated, or no longer fits within our guidelines.
We look forward to receiving your submission.